Director of Site Merchandising Fast Fashion
The Digital Merchandiser is responsible for planning and executing merchandising initiatives to increase site conversion. With a data-driven approach, the Digital Merchandiser will monitor and improve the product, category, and brand presentation with a focus on improving discoverability and navigability, optimizing page content, and supporting key brand and product priorities.
- Drive the overall site merchandising strategy, determining website needs for marketing campaigns, new product introductions, and seasonal selling periods based on short- and long-term business goals.
- Continuously measure and improve site conversion through adjustments to product pagination, content, navigation, user flow, and site search.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Buyers, Marketing, Creative, and Web to ensure content aligns with UX goals and best practices.
- Report out on site performance to goals on a regular basis to various internal teams, communicating what worked, what didn’t, and why. Communicate go-forward plans to improve performance and meet goals.
- Set up and publish all products and content on our site.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce merchandising, UX, or analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A continuous drive to make improvements
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strategic and technical thinking
- Eagerness to jump into a new role and build it from the ground up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Drive to influence change in an organization