MANAGER IT FAST FASHION
We are looking for an experienced multi-unit IT Manager to manage the day-to-day operations and infrastructure of a growing IT team! This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing success and scaling of one of fashion’s most successful retail concepts.
This role will report directly to the Director of IT, assist in leading a growing team, and involve hands-on support throughout our offices, warehouses, and stores across the country!
- Partner with the Senior Manager of IT to oversee day-to-day IT operations
- Lead the IT portion of new store openings and remodels (currently about 5-8 annually)
- Oversee business accountability with IT vendors – invoice review, proper documentation for accounting, etc.
- Oversee and provide technical coverage and support for network operations company wide (stores, distribution centers and corporate offices)
- Work with systems for endpoint device management – software distribution, updates, patching virus protection and imaging.
- Oversee and executive installation and/or updates of hardware and software as necessary
- Prioritize goals and deadlines by ensuring regularly scheduled technical tasks are completed on time
- Act as the senior support contact for end users – ensuring helpdesk tickets are closed or escalated promptly based on our internal SLA
- Monitor and maintain servers, as well as server and data backup process
- Assist with network account creation, troubleshooting and configuring network devices as needed
- Provide management and administrative support of digital communication systems, including training and orientation for end users
- Monitor industry trends, technologies and standards – Research, recommend and apply new technologies as they emerge
- Clearly document features, technical specifications and infrastructure requirements for technical work and job processes
- Assist in creating and building IT Policies and SOPs
REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS:
- Will be required to travel between stores and warehouses.
- Will be required to work onsite – primarily at our HQ in Chicago.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience supporting end-user networks in a Microsoft environment.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience supporting a LAN/WAN environment, preferably with Cisco devices.
- Completion of Microsoft Server and Workstation classes.
- A working knowledge of the following:
- Internet protocols, VPN, and Firewalls.
- VMware or similar virtualization technology.
- Support of network print systems and servers.
- Network troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintenance tools and techniques.
- Basic web technologies such as Microsoft.
- Encryption and certificates.
- Active Directory and LDAP integration.
- Device management software such as SCCM, Casper, and Google Administration.
- IP Telephony.
- Office 365 services including SharePoint