Men’s Tailored Lifestyle Collection Designer
Orange County, CA
- Direct report to department lead.
- Conduct product, color, fit, and fabric research for seasonal concepts.
- Execute technical sketches for initial technical packages.
- Attend fittings and update all design and development information.
- Work with head of department to coordinate fabric and trim development.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS:
- 3-5+ years applicable experience.
- Collection menswear experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction.
- Strong knowledge of garment wash and processing.
- Excellent knowledge of market trends and creative direction.
- Highly motivated & organized.
- Eye for taste and trend.
- Detail Oriented.
- Portfolio Required