SVP SALES APPAREL
BRICK EXECUTIVE SEARCH is partnering with the world’s largest maker of cut-and-sew knits. We have an opportunity for an Experienced Sales Executive who has sold to TARGET (even better if the candidate has also worked for Target).
Sales market: Expand/develop the U.S. market, drawing orders from Target.
*Sales Management: Lead Sales team & Overseas corp.
- Responsible for overall Sales network and communications
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations
- Outlining and managing sales budgets
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals
- Boost sales by utilizing connection buyers/subcontractors
- Establish/grow a sales team that specializes in Fashion marketing & sales
- Develop/inject expertise in manufacturing, designing, and developing Buyers’ garments
- Coordinate with business development and marketing managers to drive growth and achieve all targets and for Sales, ODM and OEM channels
- Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new businesses from OEM customer base and optimize profit and increase revenues
*Sales Strategy: Plan Sales goals from a company-wide perspective
- Assess and develop sales strategy, focusing on Fashion and Trends.
- Assist the company’s investment plans regarding the facility, system, personnel, and/or overseas
- Strategizing and implementing operational and structural changes with other senior executives
REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS:
- 15 years or above experience
- SVP or above final position
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure company growth and stability.
- Ability to network with Target’s Top Managements
- Experienced and skilled in apparel sourcing