SVP Sales (Licensed Products) Apparel
Los Angeles, CA or Remote
The position entails setting strategic direction and then leading the sales team to achieve established financial and business performance goals.
Our sales executives are leaders within this dynamic segment of the apparel industry. In this role, you will build relationships, manage accounts, set sales goals, collaborate with the product development team, and continue to grow an established business.
The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit willing to go above and beyond to achieve goals and objectives.
- This role will lead, nurture, and maintain strong partnerships with our strategic licensing partners with a heavy emphasis on negotiating favorable contract terms that benefit the brand and partners.
- The role requires category and consumer expertise and is responsible for leading a cross-functional category team to meet the current and future needs of the brand and its customers.
- This role will help create and own the category merchandising strategy and set category goals/plans within the established product plan.
- This role has a sale and royalty accountability for licensed product categories
- The SVP of Sales/Licensing will champion the role of a leader through business, teamwork, and influence.
Requirements / EXPECTATIONS:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for success:
- Demonstrated expertise in translating brand identity and vision into licensed categories, resulting in a unified and seamless consumer experience across all branded products
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong analytical business acumen for the apparel industry.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit enthusiasm for the brand, be a team player, and possess a strong ability to cultivate partnerships
- Confirmed ability to effectively communicate a coherent vision, compellingly persuade and establish shared objectives.
- Must-have excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities to facilitate and enhance effective decision-making.
- Highly organized, deadline-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Possess robust negotiation skills and extensive expertise in successfully executing complex licensing agreements
- Bachelor’s degree; business degree preferred.